In 2021, the number of women holding senior leadership positions in mid-market businesses globally has hit 31%, compared with 24% in 2013. Even if there has been unprecedented progress, there is still great effort to be done for reaching a gender balance. (Source:https://bit.ly/3ALPB3R)
More about the online event
With a clear need to tap into talent from the region, Impactpool is hosting our 4th annual 6-hour online event curated for motivated and skilled leaders. Candidates should hold adept work experience and knowledge of sustainable development, humanitarian response, or any related field. This is a unique career opportunity to chat directly with HR representatives, apply for job vacancies and engage in live career workshops.
Participating Organizations -
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB),
- UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR),
- World Food Programme (WFP).
- International Organization for Migration (IOM),
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP),
- Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty Organization (CTBTO),
- United Nations Educational, the Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO),
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS),
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC),
- Asian Development Bank (ADB),
- United Nations Department of Political and Peacebuilding Affairs (DPPA),
- United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)
Time and Date - Thursday 27th October 2022, 11:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. (CEST) see time in your timezone
Who should attend? Women leaders currently in service at or seeking to work in a senior and senior exec role at an international, multilateral, bilateral or NGOs.
Essential criteria to join this career event
- 7+ years of relevant international work experience
- A Post-graduate degree (A bachelor is accepted with more years of work experience)
- Multilingual - with fluency in English
You must first register an event profile and then submit a request to participate in the event
This event is conducted in English and is free to attend, with an approval-based registration - Please note your registration will be screened before approved entry.
Accessibility - The platform offers high accessibility, all Impactpool Virtual Career Fairs are accessible to persons with disabilities (PWDs).
Why should you sign up to attend?
As the name suggests, this Impactpool Virtual Career Fair will take place entirely online. Join us on Thursday 27th of October and take advantage of this unique opportunity to engage directly in 1-to-1 chats with HR representatives from the attending organizations. The virtual booths will be equipped with Breakout Rooms, where the attending organizations will present various live workshops and presentations, which include live Q&A sections. The perfect place to engage with your dream emnployer.
Interact via Desktop (recommended), Smartphone, or Tablet.
No download is required for private chats | But you may need to download Teams/Zoom to engage in the Breakout rooms. Please ensure you are using the latest browser.