Start getting ready for the next application round - DATES WILL BE UPDATED weeks before this year's applications are opened.
The World Bank Young Professionals Program (YPP) is a fantastic entry point (32 years old or younger) for a career in one of the most prestigious international organizations. The application period is from June 1 to June 30, 2019 for the 2020 YP Cohort. Read our guide to improve your chances for a successful application. Also find:
- WBG Salary table and Compensation Package
- What does the World Bank vs what our Talent Manager director recommends?
- How does the young professionals' profile cohort look like? (See if your profile fits the average)
- Comprehensive advice that will place your application at the top of the pile
- What do the interviews consist of? How to prepare and champion the whole process?
- How do the recruiters will assess you? See examples of interview questions based on the competencies that the WBG recruiters base your assessment on.
- Organization Grades Table (See the World Bank Group hierarchical level system)