Welcome to the career site of Terre des hommes (Tdh) on Impactpool!
Children are the first to suffer in times of war, natural disasters and as a result of poverty. At Terre des hommes, our goal is to steadily improve the conditions of the most vulnerable children worldwide. We are focused on five main objectives:
• Improving the health of infants up to the age of 3 and of children in need of specialised medical care
• Protecting migrant children
• Preventing child exploitation
• Promoting restorative justice for children in conflict with the law
• Providing humanitarian aid to children and their families in times of emergency and crisis
PROGRAMMES AND PROJECTS REVOLVE AROUND
• Children’s rights and their best interests
• Creating a strong local presence in close proximity to children, their families and communities
• Establishing close cooperation with local bodies based on respect
• Constant improvement and innovation
• Enhancing heath and protection systems in the long term
• Gaining recognition in Switzerland as a reliable organisation and source of financing
CORE VALUES ARE
Courage: We strive to make brave choices and to act with conviction and determination.
Ambition: We aim to bring about positive, significant and lasting change in the lives of children and their communities.
Respect: We favour an honest, responsible and open approach based on cooperation and acceptance of diversity.
Commitment: We endeavour to act with humanity and professionalism with and around children, and to promote fairness and equality.