This webinar is presented by UNOPS and Impactpool as part of Women in Tech for Impact #WIT4impact
The live event took place on November 29, 2018.
Find the recording below.
UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
5 takeaways from the webinar:
- As an operational arm of the United Nations, UNOPS supports the implementation of projects in over 80 countries to help people build better lives and countries achieve peace and sustainable development. This implementation covers infrastructure, procurement, project management, human resources, financial management, and other services.
- Following the UN values, diversity and inclusion are at the heart of UNOPS. We are committed to make gender equality a reality by empowering women through our projects and within our projects.
- We have a variety of professional opportunities in the fields of Engineering, Project/Programme Management, IT, Communications, Procurement, Partnerships, and Support Functions. Examples of these positions range from Hybrid Cloud Engineer to Infrastructure Project Manager and Senior Mechanical Engineer. You can check all our available vacancies here.
- Our opportunities are located in different parts of the world and you can apply to international job posts irrespective of your nationality.
- If you want to join us, you should create a profile at UNOPS and apply to the vacancy for which your profile matches the requirements of education, years of relevant experience, languages, and certifications (e.g. PMP or PRINCE2).
He provides an overview of UNOPS, the key competencies they look for and an explanation of the recruitment process.
Project Management Advisor
She gives real examples of UNOPS projects and illustrates how UNOPS includes a gender perspective in all the projects.
Design Review Civil Engineer
She shares about her early experience as a female engineer in challenging environments around the world and what she values about UNOPS. Read Shameena's testimonial
Senior ICT Advisor
He shares about his career journey at UNOPS and why is UNOPS interesting for an IT professional.
This is an opportunity to learn about your career possibilities, take part in the webinar:
Don't miss out on events like this, Sign up as an Impactpool member. It's free and you can get tailored job alerts.
This webinar is part of Impactpool's Women In Tech for Impact campaign in collaboration with leading international organizations.