The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank - I4T: Infrastructure for Tomorrow
Take the opportunity to join us in a live webinar with the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) on Wednesday, March 24!
Presenters: Scott Fitzgerald, Head of Talent Acquisition at the AIIB, Alon Beer, Director General of the Society for International Development (SID) – Israel and Yehonatan Reznick, Minister of Finance at the Israeli Embassy in Beijing and Alternate Director at the AIIB.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
- The mission of the bank
- What working in a multilateral environment can offer
- What life in Beijing is like
- How to make your application stand out
- Time for Q&A
This webinar is especially for you who:
- Are interested in learning more about the AIIB and what it’s like to pursue a career within an International Finance Institution, IFI
- Have relevant experience from government, multilateral development organizations, the private sector or other institutions - individuals who thrive in a diverse environment where innovative thinking is encouraged.
- Have working experience in areas including: Banking, Legal, IT, Infrastructure, Finance, Treasury, Transport, Energy, Water, Urban Development, Procurement, Renewables
Did you know that the AIIB hires qualified candidates from all nationalities?