*This podcast is presented transcribed due to audio quality problems*
In this episode of the Impactpool Career Podcast, we are delighted to present one of our newest coaches, Career Coach Wolfgang Weiszegger who shares his extensive experience working in peacekeeping missions.
The interview is targeted to candidates interested in peacekeeping and political missions, professionals looking to reach to director levels of seniority at the United Nations, and profiles in law, military, criminology, security, safety, aviation, emergency aid and response, strategic planners, operations officers, logistics and operations.
- International career pathways for those with the above profiles
- Valuable Certifications
- Jobs with least applications from women giving them more opportunities
- Tips to transition from P3 to P4, P4 to P5 and P5 to D1 levels
- Importance of being a change agent
- Improvements by the UN to accommodate Women peacekeepers
- UN recruitment system flaw
- Practical tips to navigate to peacekeeping but also from peacekeeping to NGOs, privates sector, intergovernmental agencies etc.