Student Assistant Creative Accelerator
Are you aiming to work for an organization where it is worthwhile investing your personality, your skills and your time? Are you looking for a job that is exciting and has clear goals? Welcome to Welthungerhilfe!
We are one of the largest and most respected private organisations for development cooperation and humanitarian aid in Germany. As a politically and confessionally independent organisation, our value-oriented actions are always based on ethical principles. Our vision is clear: "Zero Hunger by 2030" - If you want to become part of our global community to end hunger around the world, we look forward to receiving your application as:
Student Assistant Creative Accelerator*
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, with an initial contract duration of one year. There are good prospects for an extension. Employment location will be Bonn, Germany. You will work 20 hours/week, to enable you to continue your qualification within the framework of your current studies. Mobile work within Germany is possible in agreement with your team. 100% mobile work is not possible. The position is remunerated with 14 Euro per hour.
The constant transformation of our society through digitalization and the use of AI (artificial intelligence) has also left its mark on our IT department. The areas of responsibility have increased and expanded. A new way of working for the IT department was required, which even led to a name change from IT (Information Technology) to DSO (Digital Services & Operations). The aim is to give the department a new image and show that its work is about more than just repairing computers. The exchange of information and knowledge within the organization must be promoted, as digital systems can speed up processes, simplify tasks and increase the ability to respond to emergencies. This requires efficient use and a clear understanding of digital tools and platforms, and the DSO unit must be made more accessible and easier to understand for all employees. This will create better collaboration and a more positive attitude towards IT matters.
You have a passion for social media and communication and want to change the image of the DSO Unit and at the same time contribute to fighting hunger and poverty faster worldwide? With your creativity, you can can help take the entire organization on this transformative #NewID4IT journey. In-depth IT knowledge is not required.
- Working with the DSO team to communicate their services in simple language and with visual elements for a wide audience
- "Change must be tangible" - You will creatively support our unit in the development, design, communication and promotion of awareness campaigns, trainings and (virtual) events for collaborative information sharing and promoting IT understanding in the organization
- Creative creation and use of formats such as shorts, reels, GIFs and others in our internal information channels as part of brief information, training or workshops to present DSO topics in an entertaining and inspiring way
- Conception and implementation of video content that illustrates the importance of the DSO unit in simplifying work processes
- Prepare communication materials and sessions about the new IT to communicate the changes to our colleagues around the world
You are the perfect person for our team if you
- are an enrolled student
- have a passion for social media and communication
- have the desire to use your media skills for a good cause
- have the ability to communicate complex topics in an easily understandable and creative way
- are a team player with excellent communication and enthusiasm skills to bring other people along with you
- bring humor and reliability to the workplace
- speak English fluently, as our team is multicultural and Welthungerhilfe works in almost 40 countries
We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees and the balance of their work and private life. This includes flexible working hours. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale. In addition, Welthungerhilfe offers numerous other benefits, which are listed under "Our benefits".
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by December 10, 2023. Your contact person is Nawid Ketabi. Welthungerhilfe is committed to fighting terrorism in all its activities. Accordingly, any applicant who is offered employment will be screened against lists of known and suspected terrorists.
*Welthungerhilfe values diversity and ensures an inclusive, non-discriminatory working environment. We welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: