CMG Administrative Coordinator Ukraine
Duty station: Kyiv, Ukraine
The purpose of the executive assistant position is to assist in day-to-day tasks given by the Country Director, provide secretarial, administrative and logistical support to the Country Management Group (CMG) members. As well as act as key liaison and facilitator, helping to ensure efficient communication, coordination and execution of tasks. This role involves a combination of administrative, organizational, and interpersonal skills to assist the Country Management Group in effectively carrying out their responsibilities.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- E-mail administration: Ensure timely follow-ups and coordinate meeting requests.
- Responsible for setting up and coordinating Country Management Group meetings, including drafting of agenda, minute taking (as required), ensuring action points from the meetings are followed up accordingly and for preparing CMG meeting minutes to be shared with all staff.
- Provide advice to CMG and suggestions on other action points/follow up plans that should be added after the meetings based on the meeting discussions.
- Support CD in preparations for and follow up of meetings as needed, including coordination of input from relevant Departments and Area Offices, meeting summaries, and ensuring action points from meetings are followed up accordingly.
- Provide advise to CD on planning for follow up meetings as deemed necessary.
- Manage the administrative aspects of the CMG members’ travels & field missions. This includes the responsibility of liaising with area offices.
- Assists with planning and management of relevant meetings and events for the CD, the country management group and visitors as required.
- Coordinate with all work units and departments in the preparation of reports that emanate from the CD’s office including T-reports.
- Other ad hoc and project related tasks identified by the CD.
- Generic Professional Competencies
- Experience in administration
- Good people management & problem solving skills
- Good writing skills
- Being very organized
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Context /Specific Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- University degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Strong English language proficiency
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently when required
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good IT skills
- Good organizing skills
Find more details about the role HERE.
- What We Offer
- Type of contract: 1 year (subject to new contracts)
- Salary/benefits: According to NRC salary scale, terms and conditions
- Duty station: Kyiv, Ukraine
Internal candidates are encouraged to apply but we are also open to external applicants who can show a commitment to NRC and being part of a challenging, but important mission to make a difference.
NRC might review applications before the advertised deadline, therefore interested candidates are encouraged to apply early.