Data & Quality Assurance Coordinator
New York City
SCOPE OF WORK:
Accurate data, data analysis, and representation are central to the successful operation of any non-profit organization. The IRC in NY utilizes multiple data systems, including IRIS, Efforts to Outcome (ETO), and the Bureau of Refugee and Immigrant Affairs Information Network (BIN) to capture the activities and impact of our work. The Data and Quality Assurance Coordinator is a full-time position that will work primarily on pulling data reports, quality assurance, ensuring consistency in data, and documentation accuracy across the IRCs and the funders' data reporting platforms.
- Collaborate with program staff to ensure timely entry of client demographics, intakes, services, follow-ups, referrals; business statistics; training and screening outcomes into systems;
- Perform data entry for the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) and various grant programs into the ETO system when needed; Assist in data entry backlog when needed in different databases across programs.
- Pull data reports from ETO and BIN to report the impact of programming to funders.
- Using Paper formats to implement quality assurance on ORR and various program files.
- Using an excel tracking sheet to track data and carry out quality assurance in the ETO databases;
- Review clients’ records in databases to make sure the data entered complies with the grant requirements;
- Complete monthly ETO reports and report to IRC Program Teams to inform outcomes and gaps in services;
- Support supervisors in pulling statistics and data for reporting;
- Pull BIN Vouchers and send to the finance team for final review and approval;
- Work collaboratively with the Development Team to ensure timely submissions of grant reports;
- Create new ETO accounts for new staff;
- Manager the internal referral system and pull data to help inform our program delivery;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Participate in meetings, staff development activities, and other duties as assigned.
- Work as part of a team to provide comprehensive strength-based services to IRC clients through coordination, collaboration and effective communication between team members and departments.
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency, placing importance on client confidentiality.
- 3+ years of related professional work preferably in a social service, academic, research, or evaluation environment;
- Excellent organizational, record keeping, and analytical skills;
- Strong data management skills, with ability to conduct basic data analysis from different sources;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office , with strong experience in MS Excel ;
- Experience working with ETO, IRIS, and BIN preferred;
- Proven ability to conduct affective instructional sessions to colleagues;
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to work productively and accurately while under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, English proficiency required; knowledge of a second refugee or immigrant language preferable;
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work independently, be a self-starter and maintain responsibility for multiple tasks;
- Hybrid: At home with reliable internet and standard, professional office environment;
- Office’s hours are scheduled as Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5pm.
- Occasional evenings and weekends may be required.
Compensation: Posted pay ranges apply to US-based candidates. Ranges are based on various factors including the labor market, job type, internal equity, and budget. Exact offers are calibrated by work location, individual candidate experience and skills relative to the defined job requirements.
Gender Equality: IRC is committed to narrowing the gender gap in leadership positions. We offer benefits that provide an enabling environment for women to participate in our workforce including parental leave, gender-sensitive security protocols and other supportive benefits and allowances.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
US Benefits: We offer a comprehensive and highly competitive set of benefits. In the US, these include: 10 sick days, 10 US holidays, 20-25 paid time off days (depending on role and tenure), medical insurance starting at $145 per month, dental starting at $7 per month, and vision starting at $5 per month, FSA for healthcare, childcare, and commuter costs, a 403b retirement savings plans with up to 4.5% immediately vested matching contribution, plus a 3-7% base IRC contribution (3 year vesting), disability & life insurance, and an Employee Assistance Program which is available to our staff and their families to support counseling and care in times of crisis and mental health struggles.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: