Design, Monitoring & Analytics Advisor
The American Bar Association-Center for Global Programs is seeking a Design, Monitoring & Analytics Advisor for its Learning, Evaluation and Impact division. The Design, Monitoring & Analytics Advisor supports the design, development and implementation of monitoring, evaluation, and learning function and activities of ABA CGP programs and ABA CGP MEL policies.
The Advisor serves as the technical support and administrator of ROLI performance management systems. Works with program staff to produce data dashboards and integrate data in proposal documents and reports. Trains staff on MEL principles, processes, and tools, including quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis, and use. Supports program level data quality assessments and internal evaluations. Serves as a contributor to new business efforts, including proposal development and engaging in continuous training and mentoring programs for program staff.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Supports implementation of tools and templates for proposal design, planning, data collection, and monitoring by programs.
- Stays abreast of funder requirements on MEL in proposals and reflects them during proposal process.
- Works with proposal team (writer, cost preparer, lead) on activities, feasibility, and methods for measuring outcome/output/impact on proposals over USD 2 million.
- Conducts action-oriented pink, red, and gold team reviews of MEL sections in proposals.
- Assists staff in planning and design of new programs and development of monitoring, evaluation, and learning plans, and their integration in program work plans and budgets for proposals over USD 2 million
- Works with program staff to produce data dashboards and integrate data in proposal documents and reports.
- Serves as in-house technical support and administrator for performance management system (Devresults).
- Identifies training needs and works with the MEL team to develop and deliver trainings on MEL topics and Devresults implementation. Delivers intermediate level and specialized trainings to staff.
- Provides inputs to MEL language on ABA CGP’s organizational capacity on data collection and analysis, including budget considerations and staffing.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to set indicator targets.
- Supports MEL recruitment and training efforts on program level.
- Supports program data quality assessments.
- Facilitates collection and sharing of learning from program MEL activities as well as best practices, lessons learned and challenges in program implementation.
- Represents ABA CGP at internal and external fora related to MEL issues.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Required Education, Qualifications, Experience
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least six (6) years of experience in international development field.
- At least three (3) years of experience working on monitoring, evaluation, and learning domestically or internationally.
- At least one year of experience supervising staff.
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated skills in working with databases such as Access or other.
Preferred Education, Qualifications, Experience
- Experience or classwork relevant to monitoring, evaluation, learning, data collection or analysis.
- Master’s Degree.
- At least two years of experience supervising staff.
- Relevant foreign language such as Spanish, French, Arabic, or Russian.
- Experience with US Government funded contracts, grants and cooperative agreements.
Interested applicants should submit their CV to https://us232.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/aba/Posting/View/5139
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: