Shelter Technical Coordinator Jordan Amman Country Office
- Roles and Responsibilities
The Shelter Technical Coordinator will provide support on specific technical competencies related to shelter, settlements, energy, environment and WASH and contribute to Core Competency (CC) programme development.
The following is a brief description of the role.
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures.
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need of protection, explore and assess new and better ways to assist.
- Promote the rights of refugees in line with the advocacy strategy.
- Contribute S&S-specific technical competence to programme development, adjustment, or review.
- Develop S&S technical guidance, tools and mechanism.
- Conduct S&S research and document findings and recommendations.
- Contribute to organizational learning through the provision specific technical analysis, lessons learned and reports.
- Develop training modules and provide specific technical learning and/or training for project staff.
- Support the specialist in ensuring quality programming throughout the Project Cycle Management (PCM).
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: