Junior Professional Officer (JPO), Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, Rwanda, P-2
This post is opened in the context of the JPO Programme sponsored by the Netherlands and is open exclusively to Dutch nationals.
The UNFPA Junior Professional Officer (JPO) Programme is intended to provide on-the-job training for young professionals who wish to obtain practical experience in development assistance. It gives them an opportunity to acquire professional knowledge in population projects in a developing country.
This post is opened in the context of the Junior Professional Officer (JPO) scheme sponsored by the Government of the Netherlands and is addressed exclusively to applicants with the Dutch nationality.
For general information on the Dutch JPO Programme and additional conditions, please see the website of the Dutch Nedworc Foundation:
Please read the criteria and FAQ section carefully before considering applying.
Qualifications and Experience
Education and Experience
- Advanced University degree (Masters) or equivalent in public health, medicine, sociology, health systems/economics, or related fields
Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of two years and maximum of four years of experience in the area of Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH)
- Field experience in development and/or humanitarian settings in programme service delivery and programme coordination would be a strong asset
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Working knowledge of French is an asset.
- Knowledge of other official UN languages would be an advantage.