- Support the refinement and implementation of the RTB monitoring and reporting plan based on program results framework, indicators and annual work plan.
- Contribute in checking quality and completeness of data needed for annual planning and reporting;
- Support the PMU in the review of progress reports and in preparing consolidated monitoring reports at flagship and CRP level;
- Support the design and use of planning templates and M&E systems that adequately cover gender and youth aspects;
- Document and collect information on lessons learned, including case studies and special research in collaboration with PMU and RTB program participants.
- Document and catalog the information identified using the existing processes, formats and the online program M&E platform.
- In coordination with IT development team, assist the development of new features of the online platform (MEL) supporting planning, monitoring, reporting learning and evaluation processes;
- Develop training and communication materials addressed to the user of the online platform;
- Provide online training and remote technical support to MEL users;
- Support PMU in liaising with RTB program participants on all aspects of monitoring and evaluation and work closely with relevant professional staff in Centers and projects;
- Participate and Support in Seminars and Webinars organized by RTB, CIP and other partners.
- Bachelor or graduate of Agronomy, Economics, Social Sciences and / or related careers.
- Experience in the use of Office Tools at an intermediate / advanced level (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Proactive personality and with interest in management work and monitoring of projects and new technologies.
- Advanced English level.
- Responsible, committed and easy to work as a team.
- CIP is an
international organization that has a strong, state-of-the-art R&D
- CIP is a recent
World Food Price Winner, and CIP has been recently awarded the Al-Sumait Award
for our Orange Flesh Sweet Potato work in Africa.
- CIP is dedicated
to achieving food security, improved nutrition and well-being, and gender
equality for poor people in root and tuber farming and food systems of the
- CIP is a member of
the CGIAR, a network of 15 research centers that are mostly located in the
developing world and supported by more than 50 donor members.
- Organization: CIP - International Potato Center
- Location: Lima (Peru)
- Grade: Level not specified
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Administrative support
- Closing Date: 2019-01-31