Global Venture, Leadership Group Member
Ashoka is gearing up for a new challenge. Over the next ten years, through its Venture Program, Ashoka aims to identify and support 10,000 social entrepreneurs in every nook and corner of this planet.
And we are looking for an extraordinary entrepreneur to lead our Global Venture team and achieve this mission.
If you are an accomplished leader (from any field) who has built or grown an organization from early stages to large size, has 15+ years of experience building teams, has created large scale impact, believes in the power of networks, and are looking for the next big challenge, come join us.
- Develop strategies and systems to grow our network of social entrepreneurs worldwide.
- Conceptualize and implement strategies to leverage learning and insights from Ashoka Fellows, partners, and allies to advance the field of social entrepreneurship.
- Mobilize networks and strategic partners, raise resources, and pioneer new revenue models in order to drive growth in identification and selection of Ashoka Fellows.
- Collaborate with country and program leaders to build/enhance a successful Venture Program.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for innovative, collegial, and highly effective leaders.
To determine if you are fit, please see if you can answer yes to the following questions:
- Do you have a track record of creating and growing ideas that have resulted in systemic change?
- Have you successfully mobilized financial and other resources?
- Do you consistently demonstrate strong social/emotional intelligence and have the ability to lead, inspire, and integrate very entrepreneurial teams with respect and collegiality?
- Have you demonstrated agility with managing large client/partner relationships?
- Do you have a track record in providing thought leadership on identifying, articulating, and driving major innovations and opportunities in various fields?
This role is based in Washington DC, USA with frequent international travel and reports to the CEO of Ashoka.