Location: Arequipa, Peru Start date: anytime Duration: min. 3 month
You will be responsible for the direct community work of Intiwawa on the field. In this position you interact with the community including children and parents and assist in the projects on the field:
Education: Homework support, English classes, tutoring in maths and lecture
Health: Dentist project, promotion of healthy nutrition and personal hygiene
Strengthening sociocultural values: Cultural and artistic workshops
Empowerment of parents: Parent’s School, knitting project for the mothers
No costs! Volunteering with Intiwawa is for free!
100% rule: All donations go directly into the project, we all work together for only one reason: To improve the lives of the children!
International motivated team: At Intiwawa, international and Peruvian volunteers work together hand in hand!
Professional experiences: Specialize yourself in an area of your choice and make valuable experiences for your career!
Creativity and responsibility: You have an idea for a project or an event? At Intiwawa anyone can assume responsibilities and show initiative!
Flexibility: Work with us when you want and in the area you want (minimum 3 months)!
Life in Peru: Make unforgettable memories in Arequipa, your future second home!
● Basic Spanish skills
● Minimum age is 18 years
● First experience in community work is a plus
● Intercultural awareness and communication skills
● Independence, creativity and responsibility
● At least 3 months commitment
● At least 3 months commitment (preferably longer)
● The work is part-time (around 30 hours a week)
● Flexible, unconventional schedule
● Low-cost housing available
● Interesting insights in the work of an NGO
● International contacts in the Intiwawa Community
● And of course, the biggest reward: The happy faces of our children!
● A letter of reference and certificate will be provided
Please send a letter of motivation, CV and your criminal record certificate to email@example.com