Consultancy – Team Strengthening (AWARD)
1. Individual Development
• Diagnose how individuals interact with others, approach tasks, manage stress, and solve problems.
• Propose assessments to help individuals understand and manage behaviors that emerge during times of stress that get in the way of being effective; damaging relationship and derailing performance.
• Identify individuals’ core values, goals and interests that determine satisfaction and drive career development.
• Provide insights to help individuals develop targeted, data driven Personal Develop Plans with activities aimed specifically at reinforcing strengths, mitigating career de-railers and leveraging personal values.
• Enhance individual self-awareness through feedback, with detailed developmental reports.
2. Team Development
• Identify and describe the team’s collective personality and ways of working.
• Diagnose how the team works together; showing each team member’s characteristics and how these characteristics affect team performance and how to avoid team dysfunctionality.
• Identify and describe team culture and how that impacts on cohesion and biases.
• Build team culture through team feedback and action planning.
• Facilitate developmental team feedback session.
3. Capacity Development Solutions and Process
• Outline an internationally bench-marked process for identifying and addressing individual leadership and team development needs.
• Provide a large panel of senior leadership, globally accredited executive coaches.
• Provide solution for targeted team development; including team coaching using accredited team coaches.
• Provide solutions for identifying high-potential employees for succession planning.
• Provide evidence of monitoring and evaluating the impact of individual and team feedback and coaching.
The consultant(s) should have a proven track record in delivering leadership development programs. Specifically:
• Experience in the administration of personality and leadership assessments using globally validated tools, with East African comparison data.
• Experience in identifying personal and team development areas.
• Experience in delivering individual and group coaching solutions facilitated by accredited coaches
• Experience in facilitating team leadership development retreats.
• Prior work experience with international institutions shall be an advantage.
• Knowledge of African context
• Balance in the composition of team member in terms of gender is desirable.