Y.R. Gaitonde Centre for AIDS Research and Education (YRGCARE)
Vacancy ID: T5
Position: Accounts Assistants
Reports to: Senior Finance Officer
Apply by: May 15, 2020
ACCELERATE, a large USAID- funded HIV/AIDS program, aims at improving health outcomes among key populations in India. The ACCELERATE team provides technical assistance (TA) to National, State, and District HIV/AIDS programs to deliver comprehensive HIV prevention and treatment services to vulnerable populations including people living with HIV, key populations (KP) and their partners; and Orphan and Vulnerable Children (OVC). The effort is being led by Johns Hopkins University and includes other consortium partners including The Fenway Institute (TFI), YR Gaitonde Centre for AIDS Research and Education (YRGCARE) and Blue Lotus Advisory (BLA). Under the Accelerate and Scale-up Program (ASAP), ACCELERATE will expand its work to the districts of Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Mahbubnagar, Karimnagar and Nalgonda.
The Accounts Assistants will primarily support scanning, reconciliation, vendor payments, etc. Position is responsible for completeness and accuracy of documentation and records.
Accounts Assistant will work closely with the Accounts Associates and Senior Finance Officer; specific responsibilities include.
- Bank reconciliation in Netsuite ERP
- Daily Book keeping: including project codes and Chart of Accounts
- Registers for control of inventory/supplies
- Documentation assurances for all transactions
- Records management
- Scanning of Documents
Skill qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 1-3 years related experience
- Exposure to non-profit organizations desired, but not essential
- Strong problem-solving skills and impeccable attention to detail, timeliness and accuracy.
- Ability to speak, understand, read and write in English
- Good MS Office skills and ability to learn Adobe Acrobat Pro
Salary: Commensurate with skill and experience
Please apply using this link: https://bit.ly/yrgcareT5