DIGITAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Atlanta (United States of America)
CARE is an international NGO with local staff and community partners in more than 90 countries. We create local solutions to poverty and inequality and we seek dignity for everyone every day and during times of crisis. These solutions have a broad range, from clean water to access to education; from microfinance to ensuring that everyone has nutritious food; from agriculture and climate change to disaster response. CARE puts women and girls at the center of everything we do because they have proven to be the best hope for creating lasting change in the world. Our staff live where they work, which makes us effective at understanding the challenges they face. We’ve been doing this for over 70 years, since World War II. It started with the world’s first CARE Package® of food for the post-war hungry in Europe. Our work today is as important as ever, we believe that poverty and inequality are historic injustices that we can end within a generation, for good. If you share our core beliefs: poverty is an injustice; poverty is solvable; and together, we have the power to end it, join us, and fight with CARE.
CARE USA is seeking an experienced and personable Digital Support & Training Specialist with a genuine desire to train and assist end-users with resolving Tier 1 IT support issues related to hardware, software and network. In the technical support role, you will partner with a team of customer-focused colleagues while looking for new ways to assist, find answers and solve problems in a timely manner. The role is a front-line point of contact for end-user customers submitting help tickets or determining need to escalate to higher tier teams.
This role involves remote troubleshooting, assisting on-site desk-side resolution with the end users, speaking with clients on the phone, escalating issues, maintaining documentation, updating and resolving tickets and assignment to special projects. This is a fantastic career opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive individual who wants to apply their tech skills in a global support environment.The ideal candidate must work well within a team with outstanding communication, have strong tech skills, customer service attitude with the ability to quickly and efficiently triage issues. Candidate must have majority of experience working with Outlook and/or Office 365 in an enterprise environment and Office 365 Administration experience.
- Customer service
- Reporting and documentation
- Department special projects
- Associates Degree, technical certification, or equivalent experience in related field.
- Minimum 2 year experience in related technical field.
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management and customer service skills.
- Energized by working in a collaborative environment.
- Minimum 2 year working with Office 365 Admin in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in Mac OS and Windows 10
- Prior work experience troubleshooting hardware and software issues for Mac/PC.
- Troubleshooting knowledge of PC, Mac, Android, iOS, scanners, printers, tablets and VOIP/mobile phones.
- Experience and knowledge of installation, configuration and troubleshooting new Mac/PC setup and general configuration.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills
- Ability to interact with varied levels of end-user experience.
- Detail-oriented, organized, ability to take direction and multitask.
Please directly apply through our website at:
There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. CARE does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. Occasionally, CARE does employ recruiting or placement agencies to help us identify candidates for specific employment within CARE. If you’re contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency, there should be no charge to you. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone purporting to be CARE, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.