Remote e-Learning Developer (ERP Systems)
Multiple locations (Multiple locations)
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and in 22 US cities, the IRC restores safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC is currently engaged in a project to implement a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system across Finance, Supply Chain and Grants Management functions in all IRC locations. This project requires a detailed, blended training solution to support staff by providing guidance on how to use the ERP system in accordance with business policies and procedures.
Job Overview / Summary:
Are you passionate about ensuring staff have clear guidance on the correct procedures to complete their work so they can focus on doing their jobs? Do you strive to find solutions that fit specific needs instead of a one size fits all approach? Do you love working with a global team to apply consistent, high quality training and support content?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for an E-Learning Developer to support the design, development, and delivery of customized blended-learning content to support the successful global adoption of the IRC ERP system. The E-Learning Developer will work closely with the training team, functional and technical subject matter experts and other key stakeholders to design engaging role-based training content built on adult learning principles that adheres to standards for consistency and quality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Learn and document IRC business processes (current state to future state), roles and responsibilities and functional procedures in MS Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (Integra).
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams to design, develop, validate and update interactive e-Learning content utilizing Articulate 360 Storyline/Rise.
- Design and develop training materials that adhere to standard formats, guidelines and methodology.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to design and develop storyboards/scripts for eLearning modules.
- Conceptualize and develop evaluation measures; including knowledge checks and course assessments.
- Design activities and hands-on practice opportunities to strengthen skills and knowledge in Integra courses.
- Facilitate collaborative content reviews to validate materials for functional and technical accuracy and to utilize leading practices for engaging adult learners.