Silo Management Specialists
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
- Completion of secondary school supplemented by a post-secondary certification in the related functional area is mandatory.
- Good working knowledge in both oral & written communication in English languages.
- At 4 years' experience in logistics, warehouse management or related fields.
- Experience using logistics databases to extract routine reports.
- Experience in managing warehouses with food & non food items as well as experience in managing inventories.
- Experience in processing invoices.