Business Development Manager (f/m/x) for innovation of organic products in social economic projects (B2C/B2B) in Armenia
Dienste in Übersee is searching on behalf of partner organisations of Bread for the World:
Syunik is one of the partner organisations of Bread for the World, which is extremely ambitious, motivated and very young in terms of average age. It has a well-established network and a very good reputation.
Thanks to the mountainous surroundings and lush, undisturbed nature in southern Armenia the climate is quite favorable for the organic agricultural projects managed by Syunik which have a very large potential for business development in the fruit and bee sectors. So far, the idea has been to open up new markets through the development of innovative bee products such as herb honey and flower honey. Expanding bee and fruit production can make rural development in the area considerably more attractive.
We are searching for an international professional for the development of product ideas, product launch and market development as well as for sales and business development and for technical advice.
The place of employment is Yeghegnadzor, , Armenia, at the headquarters of the partner organisation Syunik Development.
You would be assisting Syunik by identifying innovative products, sales channels and marketing strategies. You would be responsible for building up the relevant network and establishing Syunik’s communications. You would be designing creative training concepts, which you would testing with your colleagues.
You would be responsible for the following:
- identifying product innovations in honey production and beekeeping
- researching, analyzing and identifying of sales channels and marketing strategies
- supporting product launches and marketing strategies
- conceptualizing and co-designing workshops, for example on business management and production of organic honey as well as further training for colleagues
- technical advising, for example in the optimization of value chain
- developing an international network in the field of beekeeping
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least two years’ relevant professional experience
- Competency in English (both written and spoken)
- Strong logical, analytical and communication skills
- Openness and motivation to integrate with Armenian culture
- Capacity to travel for business within Armenia
Citizenship of a Member State of the European Union or Switzerland is required.
Benefits provided by Bread for the World and Dienste in Übersee
Bread for the World provides a framework in which the professionals of Dienste in Übersee share their knowledge and skills with people of other cultures. Supportive cooperation, mutual learning and intercultural exchange are made possible by:
- Individual preparation
- Three-year contract with benefits in accordance with the German Development Aid Workers Act
Please send your application (Europass-CV + Cover letter)
by reference n° ARM1900389
to Anne Ndiaye
Dienste in Übersee gGmbH
Please note that, due to the current global restrictions caused by the Covid 19 pandemic, it is not possible to set definitive dates for selection and departure at this time. Nevertheless, we look forward to receiving your application and will work with you individually to find the best current job opportunities.