Junior Scientist – Agricultural Innovation Systems
- Coordinate the implementation of project activities in project sites.
- Provide technical inputs in field activities and training, with a focus on (i) facilitating the co-design and experimentation of innovations with relevant stakeholders, and (ii) strengthening capacities of communities and other stakeholders to innovate,
- Contribute to the dissemination of project achievements through publications of scientific papers, technical reports, training and extension material, success stories, and other oral and written communications.
- Organise project meetings, workshops, field trips, trainings and other project activities in the North Region of Cameroon.
- Plan and monitor project activities, in collaboration with the project team and partners.
- Supervise data collection, M&E and reporting of project activities, in consultation with project team and partners.
- Prepare work plans and technical reports.
- Postgraduate degree in one of the following disciplines: rural development or social sciences, agricultural economy, natural resources management, human geography.
- At least 2 years’ experience in research-for-development, preferably in an international organisation.
- Mastery of French and English.