Data Analyst, Project JEET
Data Analyst, Project JEET
- New Delhi
- Full Time
- Program (Division)
- Country Programs - India
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance. For more information, please visit: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org
CHAI, in partnership with its India affiliate William J Clinton Foundation (WJCF), works in close partnership with and under the guidance of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) at the Central and States’ levels on an array of high priority initiatives aimed at improving health outcomes. Currently CHAI/WJCF works across projects to expand access to quality care and treatment for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis-C, tuberculosis, cancer and immunization.
In India, CHAI has worked on various initiatives with the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) and has served over 350,000 people in the country, including children, mothers and caregivers since 2004. CHAI today supports myriad programs, both at the State and Central levels, across nutrition, child health, immunization, pneumonia/diarrhea, tuberculosis and HIV.
About the Project
The Joint Effort for Eliminating TB (JEET) project aims to set-up effective and sustainable structures to strengthen existing systems and seamlessly extend quality of TB care to patients seeking care in private sector. To this effect, CHAI will set up Patient Provider Support Agencies (PPSA) in nine cities to provide continuous, end-to-end engagement of private sector to provide quality TB services to patients seeking care in private sector.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns from the national patient database and share reports with relevant stakeholders at central, state and district team
- Create and update reports/dashboards for various districts to analyze their performance
- Input, update, compile and verify program related data from source documents in to custom designed template/MIS within required time frame
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities, and checking output using various validation techniques
- Support relevant stakeholders in notifying entries in to the national patient database
- Work with State PPM Lead, Operations Manager at State level and City Officers at district level
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a data analyst. Experience in working on large data sets
- Experience in performing data validation and quality checks
- Excellent ability in using MS Excel and Powerpoint