Shooting Range Consultant
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||• Ability to work to meet tight schedules under stressful environments and varied cultural context.
• Good team player attitude.
• Ability to perform with professionalism, integrity and commitment to project demands.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent written and spoken English.