Senior Advisor on Trade & Private Sector Advisor
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||Required qualifications & skills:
- Minimum of 10 years senior level working experience in govt. or in a multilateral or CSO.
- Strong experience in management role in the private sector.
- Excellent writing & communication skills.
- Excellent diplomatic & negotiation skills.
- Extensive network of partners within the development cooperation communities of practice.
- Knowledgeable in the current political landscape of the country.
- Fluency in Somali & English.
- Ability to speak other languages would be an advantage.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Human Resource, International Economics, Management, Business, Public Administration or relevant fields.