UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNDP does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- provision of support in conduction of various events (presentations, trainings, steering meetings, workshops, etc);
- support in collection of information for success stories and posts in social media platforms;
- manage database and data collection on project related activities;
- provide contribution in drafting project related reports;
- provide suport in collecting data into the development of project Atlas;
- contribute for maintaining project M&E database through collecting data;
- provide suport to One village one product Association in identification of needs, development of action plans, collecting necessary data and implementation of action plans in your respective area;
- extracting, inputting, copying and filing data from various sources;
- creation of new files for procurement, finance, HR related cases as well as other project activities;
- collection, compilation and update of the information when needed;
- accurate, timely and properly recorded/documented service delivery;
- translate project related documents when needed.
- Communication and writing skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated keen interest in the work of the UN/UNDP;
- Demonstrates integrity and fairness, by modelling the UN/UNDP’s values and ethical standards;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.