Info System Analyst&IRIS Supp
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance and coordination of technical assistance, policy development and programme support on stabilization for Country Offices and Regional Organizations
- Overall maintenance of the IRIS Applications and ensure all application are functioning accordingly to the service level agreement.
- Review and resolve all technical queries and bugs fixes in a timely manner.
- Support the team in identifying opportunities, converting business processes into a web-based solution.
- Lead the team in translating business and system requirements, liaise with vendors to ensure timely implementation of features, update, and upgrades.
- Take a leadership role, coordinated and ensure design, testing, and launching of new features in coordination with business owners.
- Responsible to design, management IRIS platform reports and dashboards.
- Responsible for the management of datasets, synchronization and integrity.
- Liaise with business owners, leads to the identification of requirements for the design, and development of dashboards and reports to share information with various stakeholders.
- Act as the administrator for the various dashboards, ensuring effective user access control and management.
- Responsible for the provisioning and management of user profiles, troubleshooting, and escalation to the vendor.
- Communicate continuing changes and updates in business processes related to tools to the project manager promptly.
- Ensure timely communication to the business owners on scheduled maintenance, downtime or expected system unavailability.
- Full participation team meeting, lead in sprints and or workshops and provide optimal solutions.
- Work independently on design, develop, test and submit error-free solutions.
- Provide timely tier 3 support, support train colleagues in the team and share lessons learned after every sprint.
- Ability to make new and useful ideas work
- Level 2: Analyzes complex technical materials (including data) and makes concise, relevant recommendations
- Ability to persuade others to follow
- Level 2: Proactively identifies new opportunities and challenges
- Ability to improve performance and satisfaction
- Level 2: Takes ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
- Level 2: Understands, explains and shares information on assigned tasks with accuracy and clarity
- Ability to get things done while exercising good judgement
- Level 2: Meets goals and timelines for delivery of products or services;
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in UN System Business Operations strategy (BOS) experience
- Strong knowledge in systems innovation, business process analysis and re-engineering
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to empathize with the various organizational mandates and cultures of the UN system.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a dynamic, multi-cultural team
Required Skills and Experience
- Master’s Degree in System Development, management information systems or equivalent is required.
- Relevant educational background in Cloud Platform (Azure) system development, deployment and administration.
- Over 2 years of relevant experiences in business process modelling, re-engineering, systems development, coding, and testing.
- Experience developer in WebDev; WinDev; WinDev mobile; Visual Studio; Dreamweaver and PowerBI.
- Prior experience designing database using data sets from different platforms
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French.
Under US immigration law, acceptance of a staff position with UNDP, an international organization, may have significant implications for US Permanent Residents. UNDP advises applicants for all professional level posts that they must relinquish their US Permanent Resident status and accept a G-4 visa, or have submitted a valid application for US citizenship prior to commencement of employment.
UNDP is not in a position to provide advice or assistance on applying for US citizenship and therefore applicants are advised to seek the advice of competent immigration lawyers regarding any applications.
Applicant information about UNDP rosters
Note: UNDP reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement. We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions with UNDP at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements.
The United Nations does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.