Private Partnerships Associate
Minimum age: 22 years old. Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment.Description of task
Under the supervision of Private Partnerships Specialist, the UNV Private Partnerships Associate will:
- Organize and participate in communication/content production missions in the field (storytelling, photography and video recording) to produce content mainly for private sector donors, human interest stories, and produce ad hoc requests by private sector partners/donors;
- Create, edit, repurpose and publish a wide variety of engaging content for digital channels, using audiovisual products (videos, photos, newsletters etc.) targeting the private sector;
- Ensure the accurate, timely and effective delivery of digital content, optimized for search and audience engagement, working closely with the digital team;
- Create and document best practices on LinkedIn and support the office’s efforts in communicating on the platform;
- Provide support in creating and curating content to be disseminated through UNICEF Lebanon platforms contributing to trust building, brand positioning and donor visibility, among other strategies linked to UNICEF Lebanon Private Fundraising and Partnerships Strategy;
- Analyze what works and what does not on LinkedIn, share findings with the digital team and coordinate initiatives to enhance reach and engagement with target audiences through this platform;
- Identify articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to share on LinkedIn, highlighting UNICEF Lebanon results;
- Assist in mapping/identifying major LinkedIn UNICEF accounts and private sector accounts of relevance to the private sector strategy;
- Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on the social media key performance indicators (LinkedIn and Twitter);
- Monitor targeted private sector accounts, UNICEF accounts and other UN accounts on LinkedIn to identify partnerships, inspiring content, etc.;
- Assist with logistics and coordination of LinkedIn activities and live coverage events;
- Under the coordination of the Digital Officer, produce a LinkedIn content plan to be shared on a weekly basis;
Conduct Research and due diligence on Local Private Sector Prospects
- Monitor communication of partner organizations, UN agencies, relevant to the area of private partnerships and fundraising;
- Implement in-depth open-source research on prospect local organizations and feed into the overall local due diligence process;
- Support in private sector event coordination;
- Support in completion of the Contribution In-Kind process liaising with the Supply section as needed;
- Under the coordination of the section’s focal point for partners field visits, support with private sector donor field visits;
- Liaise with Supply and programme colleagues to get updates on private sector related operations, (e.g. Distribution of in-kind donations, etc.);Other tasks related to the area of private partnerships might be required depending on updated plans or areas of the UNV’s interest.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Communication Arts, Marketing, Advertising, Audio visual, Journalism, Mass Media, Psychology, Sociology or any area related;
- At least two years of professional work experience at the national and/or international level in communication, advertising, content production, marketing. or other relevant programmes; experience with event management is an asset, as is experience working in the UN or other international development organization, corporate sector, etc.;
- Proficiency in digital storytelling, photo and video editing software (final cut pro X, Adobe Premiere, Lightroom)
- Excellent knowledge and writing skills for social media platforms (particularly LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Accuracy and professionalism in document production and editing;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; culturally and socially sensitive; ability to work inclusively and collaboratively with a range of partners, including grassroots community members, religious and youth organizations, and authorities at different levels; familiarity with tools and approaches of communications for development;
- Ability to work and adapt professionally and effectively in a challenging environment; ability to work effectively in a multicultural team of international and national personnel;
- Solid overall computer literacy, including proficiency in various MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.) and email/internet; familiarity with database management; and office technology equipment;
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimum supervision; ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Sound security awareness;
- Have affinity with or interest in human rights advocacy, volunteerism as a mechanism for durable development, and the UN System.
- Arabic(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- French(Optional), Level - Working Knowledge
Adaptability and Flexibility, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Integrity, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Working in TeamsApplication procedure:
1.Go to https://vmam.unv.org/
2.If not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool, please register your profile following below steps:
a. Click on “Candidate Signup”, enter your basic personal information and click “Sign Up”.
b. You will receive a notification e-mail to your registered e-mail
c. Click on the link in the e-mail to validate the e-mail address
d. Complete all the required sections under “My Profile” (Personal Information, Addresses, Qualifications, Experiences, References). Under Personal Information section, please make sure to tick the box “I am interested in serving as a volunteer” and select “National only” or “Both national and international”. Do not select “International only”.
e. If you have more than one nationality, make sure to add Lebanon as your current nationality otherwise your application will not be considered for national UNV assignments
f. Click “Submit my profile”
g. Go to “My Page” -> Click on “Special Calls” -> search for “Private Partnership Associate (LBNR000387), click Apply then press "Submit my Application”.
3.If already registered in the UNV Talent Pool:
a. Update your profile under “My Profile” (Personal Information, Addresses, Qualifications, Experiences, References). Under Personal Information section, please make sure to tick the box “I am interested in serving as a volunteer” and select “National only” or “Both national and international”. Do not select “International only”.
b. Go to “My Page” -> Click on “Special Calls” -> search for “Private Partnership Associate (LBNR000387)”, click Apply then press "Submit my Application”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.