Reporting to the Finance and Admin Officer, the Finance Assistant is responsible for providing support for day-to-day financial requirements including petty cash management in the IRC Urban office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all finance documents/templates are regularly updated and accessible by staff in the Urban Office
- Follow up cash in transit and transfers at field level
- Track all cash transactions/payments in a timely manner
- Maintain petty cash account register and ensure petty cash reconciliation
- Replenish the petty cash when it reaches the minimum limit.
- Submit weekly and monthly petty cash summaries to the Finance Officer.
- Perform any other duties assigned.