For over 25 years our Phoenix office has provided a range of services including resettlement and economic empowerment services, immigration, community gardening and case management for victims of trafficking.
Our strength and success lie within our core values of Service, Accountability, Equality, and Integrity. We are strongly motivated by our clients and are dedicated to delivering high-impact and quality programs.
The Caseworker Assistant will provide administrative and logistical assistance to the Direct Services team to ensure that client services are provided and documented in a timely and efficient manner and in-keeping with donor regulations.This position reports to the Senior Caseworker.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing documents for new arrivals and sending information to appropriate agencies.
- Review case files to ensure that required documentation is present and well organized and prepare files for closure.
- Assist in referring clients to local resources or other social service programs.
- Assist Direct Services team with the completion of comprehensive service plans for each case.
- Assist Supervisor in ensuring that required reports and case notes are submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings and other meetings as needed.
- Provide transportation to clients for necessary core services activities.
- Provide support services in health, housing, school enrollment, benefit enrollment and documentations for the clients based on service and self-sufficiency plans.
- Provide core services assistance to clients, case noting, logging activities into ETO (computerized database), data entry tasks and staffing cases as needed with coworkers.
- Participate in all program meetings, staff development activities, and fully engages as a member of the team
- Comply with all IRC policies, procedures and protocols including adherence to the IRC Way and Child Safeguarding.
- Other related duties as assigned