- Full Time
- Program (Division)
- Country Programs - Laos
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance. For more information, please visit: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org
Summary of Position
CHAI is seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial individual with outstanding administrative, problem-solving, and communication skills to work as an Administrative Assistant on the CHAI Project. Together with the CHAI and MOH team, the Administrative Assistant will support the CHAI office in managing, arranging and facilitating activities for CHAI team members, communicating with relevant government offices to process documentation relating to the Project as needed and supporting procurement process for CHAI team members. The Administrative Assistant will be based in Vientiane, Lao PDR.
- Perform administrative duties as needed for CHAI including answering phones, running errands, maintaining office supplies, scanning, copying and filing documents, writing invitation letters, etc.
- Support processing for work permit, visa letter, and related documents for international staff
- Collect vendor quotations for low-value procurements
- Book and arrange hotel, transport, flights, meeting room, etc.
- Conduct anti-terrorist and watchlist screenings of all vendors
- Create, and submit financial requests and reconciliations for Operations Team Expenses
- Assist translation in Lao and English
- Serve as an assistant to the program staff
- Other relevant and related tasks and duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-2 years administrative experience
- Experience with Word and Excel and competency in electronic communication
- Experience reviewing receipts and tracking expenses
- Very responsible and reliable
- Works with urgency and adapts to tight timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to help others
- Good communication and networking skills
- Good English language skills