Midwife - Tel Al Samen Camp MMU
The Mobile Medical Midwife will work to ensure the improved quality of Maternal and Neonatal Care, and well-being for girls and women inMMUs along to assists/ improve the RH Services at community level.This position reports administratively to .HealthOfficer
The Midwife is responsible for, oversees and implements specific Maternal and Neonatal Care and in particular:
- Ante-Natal Care
- Post Natal Care
- Counselling and provision of Family Planning services
- Client/patient based counselling and service provision
- Vaginal delivery and referral in case if risk signs.
- Support and provide the RH related services in line with the MoH and, or international best practice guidelines
- Apply technical knowledge and skills to implement and/or assist in community delivery of program activities
- Provide care for mother during labor and post labor including technical skills and interventions.
- Promptly identify and recommend solutions to technical issues.
- Monitor program supply inventory levels; perform monthly spot-checks on program inventory
- Work with and provide timely technical support to the IRC’s implementing partners; maintain respectful and constructive relations with partner staff
- Fully comply with IRC safety and security procedures and provide input to security monitoring and assessments to enable and promote a safe and secure environment for program implementation
- Prepare basic RH field level report and submit to RH officer
- Perform any other duties and functions, as needed or requested by the organization