Human Resources Assistant (Data and Recruitment)
Post Number : HRM 149
Grade : G-5
Parent Sector : Sector For Administration and Management (ADM)
Duty Station: Paris
Job Family: Human Resources
Type of contract : Fixed Term
Duration of contract : 2 years
Recruitment open to : Internal and external candidates
Application Deadline (Midnight Paris Time) : 16-JUL-2021
UNESCO Core Values: Commitment to the Organization, Integrity, Respect for Diversity, Professionalism
(Only candidates who are entitled to work in France may apply to this position)OVERVIEW OF THE FUNCTIONS OF THE POST
Under the direct supervision of Chief of Recruitment and Staffing Section (HRM/STA), the incumbent has 3 areas of focus:
- Serve as the focal point for coordination with the implementation partner and software editor (recruitment HRIS), liaising between the Recruitment Officers and the implementation partner, centralizing user requests, submitting them and following up on their implementation/resolution; coordinating the training and the implementation of upgrades, in liaison with the Bureau for Digital Business Solutions (DBS).
- Extract data, prepare reports and perform data analytics in support of recruitment, in particular outreach.
Support outreach operations, including use of social media.
In particular, the incumbent will:
Focal point for SuccessFactors:
- Provide guidance to clients regarding requests and incidents on SuccessFactors in accordance with established procedures;
- Escalate problems/tasks to the appropriate services in HRM and in DBS and liaise with them to facilitate completion of service requests;
- Serve as a focal point for coordination and monitoring of requests processing with the external provider;
- Assess requests submitted by Human Resources Officers, create tickets in accordance with established procedures and monitor progress;
- Process user access requests;
- Monitor authorized usage of assigned SuccessFactors roles using appropriate monitoring tools and produce monitoring reports;
- Coordinate training upon new releases of SuccessFactors.
- Extract data from various tools and databases, including SuccessFactors;
- Create specific reports in support of recruitment, outreach and mobility operations;
- Prepare statistics and perform data analytics;
- Identify and communicate highlights and trends from data.
Support to outreach:
- Provide logistical support to outreach events and operations;
- Prepare communication support, visuals and presentations;
- Act as the focal point for posting vacancies on social media, monitor/track usage and provide guidance to recruitment team on most effective social media supports.
- Completed secondary, technical and/or vocational education.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in human resources, administrative services, statistics and/or information technology, or a related area is required.
- Experience using Microsoft Office software and/or reporting tools such as BI to conduct data tracking and reporting.
- Experience using recruitment platforms such as SAP Success factor.
- Experience with HR modules of SAP based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems or similar.
- Excellent IT skills, MS Office including Excel, Powerpoint and Access.
- Knowledge of and experience with social media.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong client-orientation.
- Ability to take initiatives and provide quality and timely support and services.
- Utmost discretion and integrity, ability to maintain confidentiality of data.
- Judgment and ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent knowledge of English or French and good knowledge of the other language.
- Relevant specialized training and/or certification in human resources management or related field.
- Knowledge of Business Objects.
- Experience contributing to business process improvements.
- Experience working in the UN system or in an international work environment.
- Knowledge of another official language of UNESCO (Arabic, Chinese, Spanish and/or Russian).
UNESCO’s salaries consist of a basic salary and other benefits which may include if applicable: 30 days annual leave, family allowance, medical insurance, pension plan etc.
For more information in benefits and entitlements, please consult ICSC website.SELECTION AND RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Please note that all candidates must complete an on-line application and provide complete and accurate information. To apply, please visit the UNESCO careers website. No modifications can be made to the application submitted.
The evaluation of candidates is based on the criteria in the vacancy notice, and may include tests and/or assessments, as well as a competency-based interview.
UNESCO uses communication technologies such as video or teleconference, e-mail correspondence, etc. for the assessment and evaluation of candidates.
Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted and candidates in the final selection step will be subject to reference checks based on the information provided.Footer
UNESCO applies a zero tolerance policy against all forms of harassment.
UNESCO is committed to achieve and sustain gender parity among its staff members in all categories and at all grades. Furthermore, UNESCO is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities, as well as nationals from non-and under-represented Member States (last update here) are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality. Worldwide mobility is required for staff members appointed to international posts.
UNESCO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.