Digital Marketing Officer
We Effect is a development founded by the Swedish cooperative movement in 1958 to support the development of democratic and societies. In our international development cooperation , we are applying a human rights-based approach supporting people living in poverty to secure their rights. We Effect works in 20 countries in Asia, Europe, Latin America, and Africa through our regional offices in partnership with local CSO’s, farmer , cooperative federations, and other democratic . For more information, see www.weeffect.se.
About the role
We Effect is now recruiting a Digital Marketing Officer. The position is part of the Marketing Department and based in Stockholm. As a Digital Marketing you support social media activities and have demonstrated experience in strategic communications. Your job is to create engaging content for fundraising from private individuals, increased brand awareness and to strengthen the relationship with our member organizations. You work with other colleagues in the department in various campaigns for both Vi- and We Effect and are responsible for managing and analyzing results of fundraising and advocacy campaigns and presence in social media. The role comes with high personal responsibility.
As Digital Communications Officer you will be responsible for:
- Project management and collaboration of external suppliers around advertising.
- Planning social media advertising, measurement and optimization based on set goals.
- Monitor and report statistics from social media channels in line with set KPIs.
- Produce content for social media channels, including graphics and basic multimedia.
- Manage content plans for We Effect and Vi-
- Collaborate with field-based staff to proactively source key story packages that advance Vi-Agroforestry’s and We Effect’s work.
- As We Effect’s Digital Marketing Officer you are a creative results-oriented optimist that gets the job done, in partnership with other passionate colleagues.
- You must have excellent communication and technical skills, especially in utilizing software tools and programs to develop content that engages the target audiences.
- You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and perform numerous tasks simultaneously.
- You are passionate about social media.
- You are proactive and take responsibility for structuring your work.
- Degree from relevant education.
- A minimum of three years of relevant work-life experience.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
- Experience of social media advertising.
- Great skills in analyzing social media statistic.
- Experience of collaborating with external suppliers.
- Great skills in in social media platforms, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office 365
- Experience of fundraising work for both companies and private individuals.
- High-level proficiency in graphic production and video production for digital channels.
- Experience in working in fundraising and engagement in social media.
- Experience of international development cooperation
Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to no later than 12th of August. Your application documents can be in either English or Swedish.
The employment is a temporary position, as a substitute during a parental leave. Start date as soon as possible or 1st September 2021.
We Effect works actively with diversity and inclusion in the . We welcome applicants regardless of sex, gender identity or expression, ethnicity, religious belief, political opinion, national extraction, social origin, HIV/AIDS status, age, disability, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, and/or trade union membership or activities.
For more information
Mohammed Mohsen +46760332254
Lotta , Unionen, firstname.lastname@example.org, .