E-Learning Content Creator
Bogotá (Colombia) | United States
If you are a creative, purposeful, autonomous person, you like to learn new things, and you are passionate about the digital world, this may be your opportunity!
We are looking for a new member of our team with experience in communication, creating written and digital audiovisual content, instructional design, or pedagogy, to continue creating opportunities that improve the quality of life of many people.
We want to put your talent at the service of transforming users' needs into great learning ideas, making knowledge available to everyone. Your work will enable users to improve their skills and grow professionally.
- Excellent spelling and writing.
- Abilities to generate written and audiovisual content.
- Ability to interpret user needs and transform them into ideas. Autonomous research capacity on all the content you produce.
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe suite.
- Written communication skills.
- Availability to record audios.
- English native speaker.
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note you must have valid documentation and permits to work in Colombia.