Face to Face Team Leader
We are looking for energetic, cause driven communicator to join our in house F2F fundraising team as a Fundraiser
International Rescue Committee (RESCUE) was founded in 1933 on initiative of Albert Einstein when he was forced to flee Germany. Today we are a large humanitarian organization, but still inspired by the vision and creativity of Einstein. We work in over 40 countries and support those whose lives were shattered due to conflicts and disasters. In a In a smart way, we help them survive, recover and to build a sustainable life.
In 2019 RESCUE opened up our Stockholm office, with the goal to create engagement and spread awareness for the people in vulnerable situations all over the world. As we are starting up the new F2F fundraising department we are looking for the team player that wants to take part in this exciting time and mission.
We are currently launching a brand new inhouse F2F fundraising team in Stockholm. The purpose of the team is to inspire and recruit new private donors who will give to Rescue on a regular basis. Most will give monthly and we call them ’sustainers.’
A Team leader is responsible for leading and managing up to 6 fundraisers in the field ensuring they are trained and motivated to inspire action and achieve performance targets.
Your task will be to build, lead and inspire our newly formed F2F teams to acquire sustainers who stay longer and do more.As TL you will lead form the front each day in the field committing to setting the example for your team to follow in terms of performance, attitude and passion.
You will report to your directly to the F2F Manager and also have contact with the Face to Recruitment coordinator.
The main focus is to recruit donors who will stay longer and do more for Rescue.
Example of Tasks
You will be expected to:
- Lead by example and actively engage with members of the public and to recruit new sustainers
- Lead in field training sessions
- Collaborate with F2F Manager in staff development and performance management.
- Supervise and Complete daily digital timesheets
- Complete any assigned training given by F2F Manager
- Possess a student mentality and always be looking to learn and improve
- Show initiative and stay up to date on Rescue’s current work, programs and responses
- Given input into team and site planning
- Administer Evergiving POS system and ensure team use correctly.
- Achieve both team and individual weekly and monthly performance targets (KPI’s).
- Be available to work evenings, weekends and some public holidays.
- Previous F2F/D2D experience representing NGO’s is preferred.
- Previous experience in management or supervisor roles in direct sales or retail is also highly transferable.
- Must demonstrate at least 2 years of experience, or extensive knowledge in, leading a team in a targets drive environment
- Self-motivated and with ambition to deliver the best fundraising outcomes
- A flexible approach to work and a “can-do” attitude to challenges and change;
- A high level of emotional intelligence; able to manage own emotional state, be resilient in the face of rejection and/or adversity, and disciplined in standards.
- Able to inspire others
- Proven customer relations and sales skills;
- Relationship building skills including training/coaching and developing/supporting others;
- Influencing and negotiation skills;
- Ability to remain calm, think clearly and work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Communicates in Swedish. Strong English and advantage.
- Ability to work outdoors in all seasons is essential.
IRC-SV is committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination for all applicants and employees. IRC-SV seeks to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious belief, nationality, ethnic/national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. IRC-SV welcomes applications from all candidates, including underrepresented groups and refugees who have the right to work in Sweden.
Please send in your application through the link below, no later than September 22. As we are doing interviews throughout the recruitment process until September 30, early applications are appriciated and very welcomed.
If you got any specific questions regarding the employment, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com