Fundraising System Coordinator
Fundraising system coordinator
User and system support (f/m/d)
Location: Vienna/Austria or defined GSC locations*
SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organisation we help children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for children’s rights. We work in 136 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year.
We are a team supporting the delivery of attractive international sponsorship services and successful in implementing efficient, federation-wide product features.
This is achieved by driving an on-going innovation cycle together with member associations and by delivering and supporting global state-of-the-art systems solutions.
In this context, we are looking for an open and participative personality with a good IT background who will strengthen the department’s ability to deliver on its mission.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure 2nd level support for worldwide users with diverse levels of IT literacy
- Co-operate with existing regional 1st level support
- Ensure technical support for interfaces with other databases and keep data quality high
- Perform error handling and analysis, issue management with external providers
- Keep user documentation alive and conduct user trainings, both online and offline
- Preparing webinars, participation/presenting at workshops or conferences.
- Within a small team co-operate in analysing and optimising business processes
- Support development of common standards, systems and interfaces
- Relevant degree or equivalent in the field of Informatics: University/University of Applied Sciences or Diploma/Certificate (HTL, FH, TU)
- Minimum of two years of experience in user support and customer service experience
- Good command of issue tracking tools preferably JIRA
- Experience in the field of MS Dynamics CRM is an asset
- Fluency in written and verbal English (working language), German/Spanish is an asset
- Excellent communication skills to support users in an intercultural environment
- Solution-oriented and structured way of working
- *Openness to work from Vienna (Austria) or one of our following work locations: Faridabad (India), Addis Ababa (Ethiopia), Nairobi (Kenya), Dakar (Senegal), Lomé (Togo), Casablanca (Morocco), Amman (Jordan), Skopje (North Macedonia), Tallinn (Estonia)
- A valid working permit or eligibility to work in the country you are applying for
- A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment
- As a responsible employer we provide a range of training schemes and encourage educational enhancement
If you are interested in this position, please submit your detailed application in English by 31 October 2021 at the latest at www.impactpool.org.
Please note that applications will be reviewed and suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews on an ongoing basis. The position will remain open until filled.
SOS-Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/