Application for traineeships at EUROCONTROL
- Application for traineeships at EUROCONTROL
- Location: Brussels / Brétigny-sur-Orge / Luxembourg / Maastricht
With over 40 nationalities and two official languages, EUROCONTROL is an intergovernmental organisation working with our stakeholders to support all aspects of European aviation, drawing on world-class aviation expertise.
The multicultural and multidisciplinary EUROCONTROL staff will welcome and support you to offer the best experience during your traineeship.
EUROCONTROL offers various traineeship opportunities covering various roles through the year.
Specify your domain(s) of interest in the application form and our traineeship team will check whether you could fill one of our opportunities.
Undergraduates, young graduates and Ph.D. student looking for a first work experience.
- The Trainee section will contact you as soon as an opportunity will raise and match your profile.
- The Traineeship Programme Regulations applies to traineeships at EUROCONTROL.
- Applications will be accepted from nationals of ECAC Member States only.
- The duration of the traineeship is between 3 to 12 months.
- A flat-rate allowance of €900 per month as a contribution towards living expenses is granted during the course of the traineeship.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to take up appointment and leave may be covered by means of a lump sum.
- EUROCONTROL is committed to non-discrimination and equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, irrespective of gender, age, disability, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, religion or belief, marital or parental status and sexual orientation.
In the event of equal merit, preference may be given to the applicant from to the under-represented diversity characteristics.