Casual Worker - Support
- Organization: NRC - Norwegian Refugee Council
- Location: Sudan
- Grade: Level not specified - Level not specified
- Closing Date: 2023-12-31
Advertisement (Only for nationals)
We are looking for graduates that will be placed in the candidate pool database to fulfill casual needs.
P.S: Please ensure that you fill in all details before submitting your application on NRC people (Oracle HR). Empty and incomplete applications will not be considered.
NRC resumed operations in Sudan in 2020, providing humanitarian assistance, protection, and durable solutions. Our country programme integrates all of NRC’s six core competencies (camp management, education, ICLA, livelihoods, shelter, and WASH), and provides a rapid response capacity (including for the recent refugee emergency in eastern Sudan), and thematic capacities for cash and markets-based approaches, advocacy, digital modes of assistance, and co-leading various technical and strategic coordination platforms.
In order to support the implementation of the program in Sudan NRC may hire casuals for a short period (Maximum 3 month) to be located in different areas based on the needs such as Khartoum, Gadarif, South Kordofan, White Nile, Al-Fasher & Geneina who works on a relief basis to provide occasional, ad-hoc work, and where there is a short-term need for additional resource which cannot be provided by existing employees for one reason or another.
For the case of the support department the below is a general terms of reference:
- Performing Administrative work such as (Filing & Scanning)
- Support the HR, Finance, Logistics & Health safety and security in their daily activities.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor degree in Management
- Knowledge in HR, Finance/Accounting, Logistics, Health Safety & Security.
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills (Excel & Word)
- Fluent in English & Arabic both written and verbal
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
Email and paper applications will not be considered.
NB: All employees of the Norwegian Refugee Council should be able to adhere to our Code of Conduct and the four organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable.
To apply please visit www.nrc.no careers