Human Resources Manager Poland TEST
The Norwegian Refugee Council has been present in Ukraine since 2014, helping more than 700,000 people with food, shelter, water, sanitation, and legal assistance. Rapid change of situation in February 2022 during which whole Ukraine became affected by the conflict required significant scale-up of emergency programmes.
In response to the large-scale of displacement of refugees fleeing Ukraine, NRC is setting up humanitarian operations for refugees arriving in Poland. We are seeking highly qualified, resilient, dynamic professionals to respond to Ukraine crisis and support refugees in Poland
Your passion, skills, and experience can make a big difference.
Duties & Responsibilities
The purpose of the HR Manager is to be responsible that the HR system is according to NRC standard and to support programme/project implementation.
Below is a summary responsibilities.
- Implement NRC’s HR and admin systems and procedures
- Ensure that country set up adhere to Employment standards, HR policy and other NRC policies
- Ensure compliance with the local labor law
- Training, support, control and development of HR teams
- Support and train of all staff with HR responsibilities/ personnel management
- Management of the HR team
- Provide regular HR analysis and reports
- Ensure safe and standardized filing of personnel documents in all offices
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working as a senior HR Manager in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the context in Ukraine is an asset
- Knowledge of the local language is an asset
- Experience with start-up is an advantage
Access to a Schengen visa is required for positions in Ukraine
What We Offer
- Duty Station: Warsaw, Poland
- Salary: According to NRC’s Salary Scale. NRC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including R&R.
NRC is very grateful to those who have responded thus far and continue to heed to our calls for support. This is going a long way in addressing the diverse needs, priorities, and concerns currently affecting the people of Ukraine.
Applications will be reviewed on ongoing basis. Due to large response, NRC will not provide feedback to those candidates who do not meet criteria and/or not follow the application process.