Regional Sales Manager
Remote - Based
Do you want to make a real difference, to allow our users to do what they once did – or never thought possible? Tobii Dynavox is the leading provider of touch and eye tracking based assistive technology, we are changing lives for people with communication and mobility challenges. If you want to represent a company with a real mission and work with meaningful products, Tobii Dynavox is the right company for you!
We are looking for a highly driven and strategic leader with advanced business development skills to join us as a Regional Sales Manager. You will inspire and lead our team of local account managers, solutions consultants, and training specialist as well as our local channel partners in multiple segments across an international region, with France and Benelux being the critical territories.
The Regional Sales Manager is expected to lead by example and will contribute with B2B account management and business development activities associated with our cutting-edge solutions for alternative and augmentative communication across the region and coaching, guiding, and empowering the team to succeed. You will be part of a truly Global Team with a very clear purpose.
If this sounds exciting, we want to hear from you!
Your days will be filled with:
- Spearhead the regional sales strategy to grow adoption and sales of our portfolio
- Leading and growing a team of account managers, training specialists, and solution consultants
- Development and execution of sales and training activities across the region with own and team efforts as well as channel partners and stakeholders
- Manage selected key partner accounts across the region
- Developing relationships with stakeholders and partners in new markets and segments
- Drive relationships with and changes with local authorities and bodies to improve assistive communication and funding across the region
- Working in partnership with sales leadership and other functions to enable the success and growth of the region
- Be the voice of the user, professionals, and partners within the organization
- Drive business planning, forecasting, goal attainment, measurement, and improvement to maximize team results
- Responsibility for the P&L, cost management and forecasting across the defined territory.
This role requires frequent travel throughout the region. You will be home-office based, in or near a well-connected metropolitan area in the Netherlands, Belgium or France.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from business, technology, medical or educational fields
- Experience in leading and growing a sales team
- Proven track record of driving sales growth
- Financial acumen to support budgetary and profitability objectives
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and management
- Fluency in English and Dutch or French.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.