Program Director, Sales
Title: Program Director, Sales
Location: Thies, Senegal
Report to: Country Director, Senegal
Language Requirement: Fluent in French and English
myAgro is a non-profit agritech social enterprise based in West Africa. We have developed a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to support 1 million farmers in 2026 - providing them the tools they need to prosper. Our organization has received recognition and support from Skoll Foundation, Echoing Green, World Bank, and The Audacious Project from TED. Learn more from our founder and CEO here.
About the Program Director role
You are the CEO of Senegal Sales, including both seasonal activities and special projects, and you are the glue between the field team and supporting departments.
Guide a sales organization to achieve maximum growth following myAgro's vision and strategic goals. Establish and lead the territorial plans and sales strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customer base. Manage the sales team to achieve high-quality execution and work with other country and regional teams to ensure barriers are overcome and goals are achieved. This role reports to the Country Director of Mali,
- Achieve the sales goals for Senegal through planning and leading a motivated and focused team.
- Ensure country sales strategy is translated into detailed, achievable plans for the field sales team and the call center.
- Use data to target marketing activities and build impactful plans to ensure sales goals are achieved.
- Identify opportunities for improved sales effectiveness and customer service.
- Plan channel strategies to ensure both the call center and the field sales team are working together to improve sales achievements.
- Coach team members to maximise their sales performance through appropriate use of sales force effectiveness methodology and performance & development process. Accelerate development of our strongest performers.
- Form part of the Mali management team and work with other country teams and the regional teams in development of new projects.
- Diligent monitor and control all assigned regional budgets.
- Promote continuous improvements to facilitate team output and customer service.
- Manage multiple delivery outcomes at the same time and provide both strategic and tactical input.
You Have These Qualifications:
- Fluency in English and French
- 3 or more years experience leading large field teams to achieve sales targets
- Data-driven approach to sales management
- Skills in building and motivating a sales team
- Eager to get mud on your boots – go to the field often and sell side by side with the field team
- Experience with mobile money agent networks, commission-based sales networks, or rural sales networks
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days paid vacation per year
- Healthcare plan
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: