Auxiliar de Apoyo Operativo HR SC5
Venezuela | Of | Republic
WFP celebrates and embraces diversity. It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all its employees and encourages qualified candidates to apply irrespective of race, colour, national origin, ethnic or social background, genetic information, gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, religion or belief, HIV status or disability.
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
A University degree in Human Resource Management, Public or Business Administration, Industrial /Organizational Psychology, or any other related field, attained from a recognized institution.
Five or more years of progressively responsible support work experience in general administrative work, including at least three years in human resources
Knowledge & Skills
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Ability to work with teams remotely
Ability to quickly build credibility with internal stakeholders
Ability to work well with a diverse team and demonstrated business partnering skills
Creative problem solver, flexible and constructive approach
Ability to prioritise multiple stakeholder requests.
Good working knowledge and experience using MS Office applications and HR Information Management Systems
Languages: Fluency in Spanish and working knowledge in English is highly desired, including strong writing skills.
These jobs are found in Country Offices (COs), Regional Bureaux (RBs), and Headquarters (HQ). Job holders performing front office management functions typically report to the Deputy Directors or Head of Offices. In cases where these positions support a specific business stream, the reporting line may be to the Head of Unit, Chief, or the designate.
At this level job holders are expected to take responsibility for completion of a range of business support activities requiring some interpretation of standard guidelines/practices. Job holders are able to recommend a course of action to staff at various levels and may allocate tasks to more junior colleagues.
To perform a range of HR tasks to support the Human Resources Unit nurture a culture of an excellent employee experience in line with the WFP Human Resources
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
*Actively participate & support the National staff talent acquisition process in Caracas and at the field offices, while making sure that all necessary documentation is authentic and properly maintained.
*Coordinate sessions of talent acquisition and onboarding for national staff Country-wide.
*Market WFP jobs /vacancy announcements on various sources to make sure that we attract the best talent to serve the persons of concern.
*Coordinate with the internal units/offices on HR related matters, i.e., payroll, contracts, etc. and provide necessary information to enable timely HR services.
*Gather HR related information with clear direction to support the drafting of documents and preparing reports by other staff.
*Maintain confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with the established standards.
*Respond to HR related queries and escalate where appropriate, to provide a timely and accurate service to clients.
*Support processing and managing routine administrative and financial tasks to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources.
*Extract and compile HR data on staff recruitment and selection, contractual conditions, entitlements, performance, and training requirements, to support analysis and reporting needs.
*Liaise with HR Associate to plan for and initiate the recruitment process for assigned posts.
Use HR management systems to implement recruitment actions, including Vacancy Announcements, longlisting, gender inclusivity review, assessments, and related interviews
*Assist with drafting high-quality selection reports/Notes for Record to support timely furtherance of the recruitment process.
*Update assigned posts in the recruitment tracker with the latest status weekly for tracking and follow-up.Proactively update hiring managers in line with recruitment timelines to support the highest standards of efficiency and integrity, in line with internal recruitment procedures
*Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
4Ps CORE ORGANISATIONAL CAPABILITIES
- Understand and communicate the Strategic Objectives: Helps teammates articulate WFP’s Strategic Objectives.
- Be a force for positive change: Suggests potential improvements to team’s work processes to supervisor.
- Make the mission inspiring to our team: Explains the impact of WFP activities in beneficiary communities to teammates.
- Make our mission visible in everyday actions: Articulates how own unit’s responsibilities will serve WFP’s mission.
- Look for ways to strengthen people's skills: Trains junior teammates on new skills and capabilities.
- Create an inclusive culture: Seeks opportunities to work with people from different backgrounds.
- Be a coach & provide constructive feedback: Serves as a peer coach for colleagues in same area of work.
- Create an “I will”/”We will” spirit: Tracks progress toward goals and shares this information on a regular basis with supervisor.
- Encourage innovation & creative solutions: Explores ways to consistently be more efficient and accurate in own areas of work and shares new methods of work with colleagues.
- Focus on getting results: Focuses on getting results and tracks trends in completion rates for own tasks to identify opportunities for efficiency.
- Make commitments and make good on commitments: Takes responsibility for own tasks and notifies supervisor as soon as possible of potential delays in meeting deadlines or commitments.
- Be Decisive: Independently decides what action to take when faced with critical choices in the workplace or in dangerous situations in the field.
- Connect and share across WFP units: Suggests opportunities for partnering with other units to supervisor.
- Build strong external partnerships: Identifies opportunities to work with colleagues and partners in the field towards common goals.
- Be politically agile & adaptable: Develops an understanding of the value of WFP’s teams and external partners in fulfilling team’s goals and objectives.
- Be clear about the value WFP brings to partnerships: Aligns own activities with supervisor’s priorities to fulfill internal and external partner needs.
MARCO DE LIDERAZGO
Liderar con el ejemplo y con integridad
Defender los valores y principios de WFP:
Demonstrar los valores y principios de WFP.
Respetar a los demás y valorar la diversidad:
Valorar la diversidad mediante el uso de un lenguaje diverso e inclusivo.
Mantener la concentración y la calma bajo presión:
Mantener la concentración y la calma bajo presión.
Demostrar humildad y voluntad de aprendizaje:
Mostrar humildad, voluntad de aprender y compartir conocimientos; solicitar la opinión de los demás y actuar en consecuencia; y aprovechar oportunidades de desarrollo.
Generación de resultados y cumplimiento de compromisos
Generar resultados de máximo impacto:
Delegar tareas de forma apropiada:
Adaptarse fácilmente al cambio:
Fomentar el trabajo en equipo inclusivo y colaborativo
Practicar la inclusión y colaboración:
Aportar críticas constructivas y oportunas:
Construir y compartir nuevas perspectivas:
Uso de pensamiento estratégico
Comunicar y cumplir la visión del WFP:
Alentar la curiosidad y los nuevos métodos de trabajo:
Analizar y evaluar los datos:
Tener en cuenta las consecuencias de cualquier decisión:
Establecimiento y mantenimiento de asociaciones sostenibles
Establecimiento de asociaciones:
Comportarse de forma profesional con socios externos.
Colaborar para lograr objetivos comunes:
Trabajar con socios para lograr objetivos comunes.
OTHER SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
This section is optional to describe additional responsibilities & knowledge required for the specific job
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Título: Auxiliar de Apoyo Operativo
Tipo de Contrato: Contrato de Servicio
Unidad / División: Recursos Humanos
Estación de Servicio (ciudad, país): Múltiple Locación (Caracas)
Duración: 06 Meses
Solo los candidatos calificados preseleccionados recibirán una notificación
Esta vacante está disponible solo para ciudadanos y/o residentes de la República Bolivariana de Venezuela con permiso de trabajo permanente.
Las personas cuyos servicios se contratan en el marco del SC (“titulares del SC”) no son miembros del personal del WFP y sus condiciones de empleo no se rigen por el Estatuto y Reglamento del Personal de la FAO. Este contrato no conlleva ninguna expectativa de extensión o renovación
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
30 de Septiembre de 2022
All employment decisions are made on the basis of organizational needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications. WFP is committed to providing an inclusive work environment free of sexual exploitation and abuse, all forms of discrimination, any kind of harassment, sexual harassment, and abuse of authority. Therefore, all selected candidates will undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
No appointment under any kind of contract will be offered to members of the UN Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions (ACABQ), International Civil Service Commission (ICSC), FAO Finance Committee, WFP External Auditor, WFP Audit Committee, Joint Inspection Unit (JIU) and other similar bodies within the United Nations system with oversight responsibilities over WFP, both during their service and within three years of ceasing that service.