Deputy Financial Controller
The Multinational Force and Observers seeks a Deputy Financial Controller for a multinational military and civilian force of approximately 1350 people employed in the Sinai Desert. He/She will assist the Financial Controller in the day-to-day management of the Finance office. The ideal candidate will be involved in the following areas:
· budget management
· internal control and audit
· accounts payable
· management and financial reporting and
· people management
The most competitive candidates for Deputy Finance Controller will have the following:
· Professional Accounting qualifications (such as CIMA, CPA, CMA, or ACCA).
· 5+ years of broad-based financial experience gained in either a commercial, government, or not-for-profit environment.
· English fluency with excellent written and oral communication skills.
· An ability to effectively make presentations to executive level decision makers and direct supporting technical staff.
· An ability to work to strict deadlines.
· Experience with SAP.
· Previous experience of working abroad – Middle East and/or North Africa region is particularly desirable. Experience with a peace-keeping operation and/or the military is an advantage.
· A passion for contributing effectively to a diverse multinational team of talented people.
· A strong drive to take ownership of this role and help sustain a positive work culture.
MFO International Staff positions are offered as 2-year, renewable contracts and come with various benefits that include competitive salary packages, tax reimbursement, onsite housing, and meals, as well as worldwide healthcare insurance coverage.
The MFO is strongly committed to ensuring workforce diversity, particularly in terms of gender and ethnicity.
Women applicants are particularly encouraged to apply.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: