Logistics Coordinator for The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria (Indonesian Ministry of Health's Position) - (For Indonesian Nationality Only)
The Global Fund is an international financial institution dedicated to raising and distributing funds for AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria programs. This non-profit organization partners with governments, communities, the private sector and affected communities. Since its establishment in 2002, The Global Fund has contributed a lot in supporting AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria prevention programs. The Global Fund has allocated USD 22.6 billion for more than 1000 ATM programs in 150 countries. Currently The Global Fund ATM Component TB as a partner of the Directorate General of P2P Ministry of Health is opening a vacancy for Logistics Coordinator position.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Leading the logistics team and make a funding plan from the Global Fund (GF) for Principal Recipient(PR) and Sub Recipients (SR) related to logistics including:
- Reviewing planning for funding requirements for logistics, both procurement and activities
- Forecasting Budget plan during the project activity.
- Identifying the budget for which funds will be changed (reprogrammed) during the implementation of activities
2. Leading the team in preparing the logistics plan which includes:
- Identify the logistical needs of all Focal points in the TBC program
- Analyzing the need for medicines/medical devices/health supplies to support programs funded by the Global Fund and the State Budget
- Planning logistics procurement and arrival of goods
3. Responsible for Logistics management:
- Ensuring logistics management well in accordance with applicable regulations
- Ensure supervision for storage of goods
- Ensure the team accepts and issues goods in accordance with applicable regulations
- Carry out Stock Opname in every 3 months
- Proofing the documents receipt and delivery of goods
- Conduct analysis and monitoring of logistics availability throughout Indonesia
4. Assist the Program Manager (PM) to plan and review program implementation related to logistics (indicators and targets), including:
- With the TBC&ISPA Working Team, Technical Working Group (TWG) and TA partners, develop logistical indicators and targets to be agreed with GF.
- Breakdown the targets per logistical indicator for implementation in each province and the district.
- Make technical guidelines for monitoring and evaluating logistics
- Providing data and information on activities to the leadership
- Supervise to ensure that there is a report on the results of activities
- Discuss the problem in the implementation of the program and find the solutions.
- Ensures, reviews, and manages the team to prepare timely activity evaluations.
- Provide the feedback regarding activity evaluation in the form of a director’s letter and leading the meetings with SRs in implementing activity evaluation.
- Provide explanations to the LFA and internal auditors (Inspector General, Financial Supervisory Agency and external auditors) regarding the achievement of activity results.
- Other reports determined by the Leader
5. Conduct to periodic reviews and make reports in a timely manner
- Leading the preparation of logistical reports and ensure all reports are delivered in good quality and on time.
- Assign, coach, and empower Logistics staff to have qualified skills and competencies to making the required reports.
- Provide the Minimum Monthly Report contains the availability of central logistics
- Quarterly reports contain stock availability throughout Indonesia, completeness, and accuracy of reports from the province and activity reports
- Semester reports and annual reports such as the progress of Goods grants, GF and APBN asset data, activity reports, results of responses to audit findings response.
6. Support the implementation of Audit
- Assign tasks to the team during the audit period to
- Review documents before submitting to the audit team
- Ensuring the liaison with the auditor is managed in a professional manner.
- Coordinate with the audit team in terms of document requirements and audit implementation schedules
- Provide feedback on audit reports. Follow up on recommendations on audit findings at the PR and SR levels
7. Carry out coaching and supervision
- Leading the regular meetings with the team once a week
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to each logistics staff
- Rewarding to staff who do their job well
- Reprove the staff who are negligent in carrying out their duties
- Provide a performance evaluation assessment of logistics staff in a professional manner
8. Active role in coordinating with all GF management both GF Country team and Indonesia team.
9. Ability to accomodate procurement through APBN funds.
10. Perform other tasks given by the Leader.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor of Degree in Health or relevant to the field with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (from a scale of 4.00);
- Minimum 10 years work experience in the field of logistics or 5 years as Logistics Coordinator or Managerial level (preferably experienced in international donor organizations or NGOs);
- Ability to work independently or as a team, and preferably those who have experience leading a logistics team
- Experience using ERP for logistics modules
- High Level Fluency in Both Indonesian and English (oral and written)
- High level computer skill, Microsoft Office/Excel and access email/internet properly.
- Ability to communicate with external parties, such as Custom Clearance and BPOM.
- Experience and understanding on regulation and legal of Impor (Drugs and Goods)
- Highly motivated, independent, able to work in a team, ability to analyze and solve problems properly.
- Ability to prepare work plans, presentation materials and reporting well.
- Ability to adapt in a new work environment, work under pressure/tight deadlines and always challenged to learn new things;
- Willing to travelling (official trips) around provinces and districts/cities.
- Maximum age is 45 years.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: