- Organization: myAgro
- Location: Thiès
- Grade: Junior level - Junior
- Operations and Administrations
- Sustainable trade and development
- Sustainable Business Development
- Closing Date: Closed
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Bamako, Mali or Thies, Senegal
myAgro is a non-profit agritech social enterprise based in West Africa. We have developed a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to support 1 million farmers in 2026 - providing them the tools they need to prosper. Our organization has received recognition and support from Skoll Foundation, Echoing Green, World Bank, and The Audacious Project from TED. Learn more from our founder and CEO here.
About the Role:
In this highly rewarding role, you will support myAgro's towards doubling the number of farmers served each year in the next two years. You will carry-out in-depth research with key business stakeholders, with a particular focus on Sales and Operations. You will translate these business requirements into specific, user-centered analysis. Finally, you will call for action by presenting these insights, and training decision-makers to self-serve them on their own.
- Deliver actionable data insights that drive long and short term decisions
- Maintain tight feedback loops between Sales, Operations and the Data team. Balance the daily collaboration with building processes for long term results.
- Design user-centered reports and dashboards.
- Help building data literacy within the Sales and Operations teams.
- 2 years experience working in data analytics, sales, operations or similar.
- Proven design and data-storytelling skills
- Solid foundation in business analytics: you are comfortable finding available solutions that fulfills business goals. You get excited when you discover new ways of looking at the data and finding the story behind a large set of numbers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, comfortable working with a diverse and distributed team.
- Experience leading training programs with a diverse audience
- Familiarity with Tableau, Metabase or other BI tools
- A passion for the mission, vision and values of myAgro.
- Health insurance (including dental, vision and health coverage)
- Approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year
- Professional development and laptop stipends
- Annual flight benefit
- The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday!
Application Process and Deadline
To apply, submit an application on our website. Include a cover letter (motivation letter) and a resume or CV. You should also complete the Plum survey. You can find a link to the Plum survey on the application form for the role. Please submit your application and documents in English. Only shortlisted candidates will contacted by our team.
There is no fixed deadline as we hire on a rolling basis. If someone else is selected while you are interviewing, we will let you know and consider your application for future positions. The interview process includes the application form, the Plum assessment, short virtual interviews and typically a short written assignment or a visit to the field or one of our offices.
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: