Graphic Designer for UNCRR
Result of Service
The IC will provide an approved design template for the 2022 UN Country Results Report (UNCRR), English and Arabic versions with design elements including the cover page, end page, headings and subheadings, thematic theme, etc.
Once the EN version of the UNCRR is completed, the IC will assist in ensuring that the design elements are properly aligned and make any final adjustments.
Following completion of the English UNCRR version, the UNCRR will be translated into Arabic by the RCO. Then the IC will update all the graphical elements of the UNCRR with the Arabic translations.
2.5 MonthsDuties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Economist and the Data Officer and UNCRR Editor from the RCO, with overall guidance from the UN RCO Head of Office, the IC will:
(1) provide a design template for the 2022 UN Country Results Report (UNCRR), English and Arabic versions.
(2) The IC will take the current draft/template of the UNCRR, English version, and design things such as cover page, end page, headings and subheadings, thematic theme, etc., which will be able to be inserted into Microsoft Word.
The process will be done in two phases.
(3) First, the IC will design the above for the English version of the UNCRR, according to the information provided by the RCO, which will then be integrated by the RCO.
(4) After the English UNCRR version is finalized, the UNCRR will be translated into Arabic by the RCO.
(5) Then the IC will update all the graphical elements of the UNCRR with the Arabic translations.
A Bachelor's degree in design or visual communications or a related field is required.
All candidates must submit a copy of the required educational degree. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
A minimum of two years of experience in graphic design or visual communications or a related field is required.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat.
For the position(s) advertised, fluency in English is required.
NOTE: ‘Fluency’ equals a rating of ‘fluent’ in all four areas (speak, read, write and understand) and ‘Knowledge of’ equals a rating of ‘confident’ in two of the four areas.
THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS’ BANK ACCOUNTS.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: