Student Assistant Digital Engagement (m/f/d)
- Organization: FSC - Forest Stewardship Council
- Location: Bonn
- Grade: Internship - Internship - Impact Business
- Administrative support
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Design (digital, product, graphics or visual design)
- Closing Date: 2023-04-09
FSC works to take care of our forests and those who rely on them: by protecting plant and animal species, Indigenous Peoples’ rights, forest workers’ safety, and much more. We achieve this through FSC certification, ensuring forests around the world are responsibly managed. For more information on FSC, visit our website at www.fsc.org.
If this sounds exciting to you, you have found the right place to work!
As part of our Membership team, you will:
- Support with the website maintenance, article upload, analytics, and reporting.
- Assist in the engagement and coordination of meetings and webinars with members and other related internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the collection, tracking and analysis of membership events and members’ input.
- Support with the creation of a file archiving structure and inventory.
- Contribute to the development of key documents and materials such as reports, news items and presentations.
- To organize and handle daily administration tasks, including logistical activities for virtual and hybrid events.
- Besides this, you will also contribute to additional Membership projects.
- You are currently enrolled at a university in the Bonn area and eligible to work in Germany.
- You are ideally studying Media Science, Communications, Informatics or similar.
- You have experience or a good understanding of website content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, Typo3).
- You have experience or a good understanding of digital communications tools (MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Google Analytics, reporting tools).
- You have command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- You are fluent in English. Spanish and French would be an added advantage.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- You are committed to FSC mission and values.
Terms and Conditions
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Working hours: 20 hours per week.
- Duration: 12 months with an opportunity to extend.
- Location: Bonn, Germany.
How to Apply
Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English.
Please do not send any photos of yourself.
The deadline for applications is 09 April 2023.
We will confirm receipt of your application. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your spam filter and if you cannot find it there contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!