MIS Lead, Project JEET
MIS Lead, Project JEET
- New Delhi
- Full Time
- Program (Division)
- Country Programs - India
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to our mission of saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries. We work at the invitation of governments to support them and the private sector to create and sustain high-quality health systems.
CHAI was founded in 2002 in response to the HIV/AIDS epidemic with the goal of dramatically reducing the price of life-saving drugs and increasing access to these medicines in the countries with the highest burden of the disease. Over the following two decades, CHAI has expanded its focus. Today, along with HIV, we work in conjunction with our partners to prevent and treat infectious diseases such as COVID-19, malaria, tuberculosis, and hepatitis. Our work has also expanded into cancer, diabetes, hypertension, and other non-communicable diseases, and we work to accelerate the rollout of lifesaving vaccines, reduce maternal and child mortality, combat chronic malnutrition, and increase access to assistive technology. We are investing in horizontal approaches to strengthen health systems through programs in human resources for health, digital health, and health financing. With each new and innovative program, our strategy is grounded in maximizing sustainable impact at scale, ensuring that governments lead the solutions, that programs are designed to scale nationally, and learnings are shared globally.
At CHAI, our people are our greatest asset, and none of this work would be possible without their talent, time, dedication and passion for our mission and values. We are a highly diverse team of enthusiastic individuals across 40 countries with a broad range of skillsets and life experiences. CHAI is deeply grounded in the countries we work in, with majority of our staff based in program countries.
In India, CHAI works in partnership with its India registered affiliate William J Clinton Foundation (WJCF) under the guidance of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) at the Central and States' levels on an array of high priority initiatives aimed at improving health outcomes. Currently, WJCF supports government partners across projects to expand access to quality care and treatment for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, tuberculosis, COVID-19, common cancers, sexual and reproductive health, immunization, and essential medicines.
Learn more about our exciting work: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org
Project and Position Background
India continues to bear the world’s highest burden of tuberculosis (TB) in terms of absolute numbers of incident TB cases. An estimated 350 Million people in India are latently infected with TB and 4 Million new TB infections occur every year. India has set an ambitious target of eliminating TB by 2025. In order to achieve this target, the National Strategic Plan 2017–2025 has set an ambitious target of 95% LTBI identified/eligible cases to be initiated on TB Preventive Treatment (TPT) by 2025.
The Joint Effort for Eliminating TB (JEET) project aims to address the LTBI burden by establishing innovative mechanisms for contact tracing of pulmonary TB patients, diagnostics and ensure access to quality care. The project is the first of its kind, large scale programmatic intervention on LTBI. The project is being implemented in 11 states and union territories across the country and is expected to impact over 1.3M individuals over three years.
The individual will be primarily responsible for assessing the project needs, developing the requirement document, Leading the conversation with the onboarded vendor, testing out the module and features and assisting the agency in releasing the design in the live environment. The individual will also be responsible for developing the MIS training content, and Project Monitoring the project at the State and district level.
CHAI is looking for a highly motivated individual, preferably with functional experience in either Product/Application development, or MIS design and development capacity at various levels, to lead the LTBI 360* Application design. This individual should have excellent analytical and problem solving, and communications skills, be able to function independently, be self-motivated, and have the ability to thrive in challenging multi-organizational environments. The MIS Lead will report directly to the M&E Analytics and M&E lead based in Delhi.
CHAI places great value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, energy, and work ethic. An ideal candidate is expected to be innovative, and a strong decision-maker with an eye for detail and improvement.
- Undertake requirements gathering for project MIS after consultation with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and support development and maintenance of project MIS
- Provide technical expertise, working closely with internal teams to translate organizational direction into systems and processes
- Review Business Requirement Document and Technical Design documents developed by vendor and provide feedback
- Liaise with technology vendors for system upgrades and enhancement to achieve business goals effectively
- Monitor change in technology and regulations related to information capture and processing and voice and data transmission; evaluate their impact upon program activities and provide for the development and implementation of required policy and operational modifications
- Coordinate with public stakeholders and other organizational entities for feedback and coordination
- Understand reporting requirements and work with vendor to develop appropriate dashboards and reports at required frequency
- Develop appropriate metrics and define business rules for reports
- Negotiate and direct the administration of contracts for the provision of information and technology service
- Administer all centralized information services functions and activities; oversee technology coordination with operation teams
- Direct and participate in strategic and tactical planning to ensure proper data management and streamline information systems
- Train and educate partners on data collection tools and equipment
- Facilitate regular trainings of project staff in coordination with Training Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Product Management or a related field
- 3 years of information technology experience, with at least 1 years in supervisory capacity
- Willingness to travel if required and at short notice
- Master's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field is preferred
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: