Finance Manager – Accounting and Treasury
- Organization: IRC - International Rescue Committee
- Location: Kyiv
- Grade: Mid level - Mid level
- Operations and Administrations
- Accounting (Audit, Controlling)
- Banking and Finance
- Managerial positions
- Closing Date:
SUMMARY STATEMENT OF
The Finance Manager – Accounting and Treasure assists the Senior Finance Manager and Deputy Director Finance by managing the day-to-day payments process.
- Managing all aspects of day to day operations of accounting department.
- Assist in the implementation of finance policies, procedures and systems.
- Ensure compliance with IRC procedures and guidelines.
- Review all payment documents for proper and adequate back-up.
- Review all expenditure worksheets for accuracy and completeness.
- Review spreadsheets from field sites before uploading to Integra.
- Give feedback to Field Finance offices regarding their transactions.
- In liaison with Supply Chain and Administration departments, prepare commitment lists every month for financial obligations already entered into but not captured in financial reports.
- Review bank and cash reconciliation monthly from main office and field site.
- Liaison with bank on all banking issues.
- Forward to the Payroll Administrator every month, outstanding personnel advances and charges related to D7, for recovery.
- Serve as a focal point for the HR department. Assist on matters relating to payroll processing and be the finance focal person on payroll and payments issues.
- Supervise all activities done related to payments processing.
- Review all POs and PRs for proper coding and budget adequacy before payments.
- In liaison with Supply Chain department, prepare commitment lists every month for financial obligations already entered into but not captured in financial reports,
- Act at all times in accordance with country law and standards of accounting practice.
- Review, with the objective of gaining a clear understanding, budget guidelines and instructions.
- Review funding allocations to enable proper guidance to programs and proper coding.
- Provide training to program staff on finance issues.
- Be receptive to training provided and to develop his or her technical and professional competence.
- Follow any new procedures and guidelines designated in circulars from the Country Director and Deputy Director Finance.
- Manage all cash books.
- Produce monthly, balance sheet reconciliation and quarterly reports to be reviewed by Deputy Director Finance.
- Communicate with Senior Finance Manager on security issues within the office and outside the office.
- Report to the Senior Finance Manager any irregularities that occur within the IRC office, staff compound and camps on policy and procedures.